Sunday, April 10, 2011

Random Things You Should Know About Me :)

I'm really weird (but i bet you knew that already)
My favorite color is green
I love animals, even though i'm allergic to most of them
I love to draw
I love people who smile
I love it when people open up & are not afraid to show their true self
I love people who can face their past & their problems
I like to dance when no one is watching
I like to daydream a lot
I absolutely dread chemistry!
I LOVE dark chocolate!!!
I am currently trying to kick a bad habit
I eat when i am depressed :(
Sometimes i feel hopeless
Sometimes i get sick of living
I don't like repeating myself
I can be very moody sometimes, forgive me~
I tend to tear up, when people ask me if i am okay
Simple kind & loving gestures can last with me for a life time
I love music
I have really bad posture ><
I'm trying to be more assertive
I'm trying to get a grip on my life
I LOVE dragons, horses, and Dinocreatures!
I have had a lot of celebrity crushes! (Jake Gyllenhaal, Wilber Pan, Aaron Yan, Matt Lanter, Ryan Sypek, Munro Chambers <3 ect.)
I have a very vivid imagination, which is horrible after watching scary movies
I think about a lot of things before i go to bed
I have had many regrets
I hate guys who flirt with everyone
I hate it when people hide behind jokes, laughter, and foolishness (even though i sometimes do that too ><)
I am my own worst enemy
I cry very easily, especially during chick flicks
I want to marry a guy named Isaac :P
I have a lot of hopes for the future, even though some people carelessly stomp on them
I've never been in love (cept for JESUS :} )
I've actually succeeded in keeping my room clean for about 3 weeks
I like to take in the scenary
I prefer to just listen to music & walk vs. getting driven
I love nature
I doodle a lot in classes
I use to have a crush on Jim Hawkins from Treasure Island
I use to love watching Zoids, Yi-Gi-Oh, and the Winx Club :D
Guys with accents are cool :P
My best freind is Jin Sook Park <3
I love my sister<3
I use to be a very evil, mischevious kid
I believe in infatuation at first sight (not love)
I keep my notes colorful, so i don't fall asleep
I love Taiwan!!! my homeland baby~
I like to write songs & play the guitar
I like post-its
I'm afraid of being skinned to death by a cheese grater
I hate carrot juice
I LOVE smoothies
I'm very random sometimes (like now)
I have some pretty douchey friends (peter, pak & erick :P<3)
I tend to like certain guys, until i get to know them! lol
Douchey personalities are a big turn OFF!
I have a very short attention span when it comes to reading books
Sometimes i feel ew
I like to take random walks at night
I love the night air
I am trying to change
I don't like feet
I HATE maggots!
I think Edward Cullen is yucky
I wish i could fly
I'm a dork
I get hurt easily
I'm so awkward sometimes :P
I want to be a more kind, loving, wise & understanding person
I am trying to establish a steady relationship with God- because right now i consider myself a yo-yo christian ><
And finally, i love you :) whoever you are, for reading my silly long list of stuff!

1 comment: